1. Create Resource file with required keys and value that you wanted to change accordingly
2. Add Resource file name on your page property
3. Set the page UICulture and Culture info on page property
4. Add Meta Resource code where you wanted to populate on pages.
I have used here App_GlobalResource depend on my requirement.
1. Create resource file App_GlobalResources\baseres.resx on my root directory.
2. Added following changes on my page directory Culture="auto" meta:resourcekey="baseres" UICulture="auto"
3. and added lines of code on the page following ways
<asp:Label ID="lblLanguage" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources:baseres, Language %>" /> :
<asp:Label ID="lblWord" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources:baseres, Word %>" />
Note : Here Language and Word are my two keys that i mentioned on the my resource file i.e. baseres.resx file.
For Custom Google Convertor Download link . this project is i copied from one of good website. for more details of the linked project visit Click Me